Automatic dependent surveillance – broadcast out (ADS-B OUT) is a surveillance technology required by the FAA for installation in all aircraft by the end of 2019, to support its US Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen). ADS-B technology is also being adopted in Canada, Europe, India, and Australia as part of long-term air-traffic-management upgrades.
- Surface-mounted electronics with the latest generation of high-brightness LEDs
- Uncompromising performance in system interface capabilities
- Exceptional illumination characteristics such as brightness output and dimming control
- Mechanically interchangeable with most 5/8-inch switch products
- Custom and NVIS configurations available
- Other options available